We are trusted fiduciaries, managers and advisors in financial and operational crisis management working to protect corporate value and stakeholder interests for distressed and insolvent businesses.
Our focus is to provide clients with highly experienced professionals who work hands on to solve any problem. Our senior management team averages over 20 years of experience. Some have held roles as CFOs or other financial executives of public and private companies, while others have worked for major national and international accounting and consulting firms. This experience and hands on approach is what our clients have come to expect and deserve when working with us. We bring this level of expertise to our clients in a cost effective manner when compared with other national firms, emphasizing efficiency and a results-oriented focus.
Hays offers advisory and management experience in many areas, including:
- Fiduciary Appointments (Trustee, Receiver et al.)
- Bankruptcy Financial Advisor
- Turnaround, Restructuring and Crisis Management
- Insolvency Estate Administration
- Real Estate Advisory
- Corporate Finance
- Forensic Accounting and Electronic Data Discovery
- Tax Recovery, Planning and Compliance
- Expert Witness and Dispute Resolution