Area of Focus:
- Real Estate, Asset Management and Services
- Over 10 years of experience in the management of distressed and REO properties.
- Currently serve in capacity as Manager with Hays’ where responsibilities at the firm include the management of assets, administration and formulation of asset liquidation strategies, and property management services for several real estate properties and assets recovered in various cases in which Hays Financial Consulting is appointed.
- Previously served as Property Director for Pinnacle Development Partners, LLC., managing a portfolio of 25 commercial and residential properties.
- Conducts and supervises takeover of insolvent companies including negotiations with landlords, vendors, and service professionals.
- Manages and supervises operations at Hays’ secure storage facility where sensitive documents are delivered, logged, and stored from various cases in which the firm is appointed.
- Managed Power Lending portfolio which included an 18 unit multi-family apartment building, commercial office facilities, and residential parcels.
- Provided property/asset management services for 64 unit student housing complex in Carrollton, GA. Assisted with Broker selection and marketing strategies while maintaining 95% occupancy rate for client.
- Successfully marketed Pinnacle Development Partners, LLC. in which properties sold at as high as 85% list price for client.
- Rame Properties – Managed a Class A office building consisting of four businesses in role as Receiver for this asset.
- Currently candidate for CPM Certification at the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
Education & Certifications:
- B.S., Morris Brown College
- CAM Real Estate Certification