Area of Focus:
- Bankruptcy and Receiver Services
- More than 20 years experience in bankruptcy and receivership case management including 16 years with Hays.
- Serves as case leader providing investigative, financial analysis, asset recovery, liquidation, litigation consulting, forensic accounting, financial consulting services, avoidance action analysis, claims analysis, and data conversion and management in receivership and bankruptcy matters.
- Previously with William G. Hays & Associates as a consultant specializing in bankruptcy administration, asset recovery and litigation support.
- Served or is currently serving as the lead consultant or provided consulting services in over 50 significant bankruptcy engagements involving varying businesses including plastics manufacturer, a chain of retail home goods stores, flooring installer, electric motor distributor, film manufacturer, technology management and service company, insurance agency, global internet telecommunications company, building materials supplier, freight forwarder, vehicle wholesaler and others.
- Served or is currently serving as the primary consultant or provided financial and investigative services on ten separate fraud engagements involving actions brought by the SEC, FTC and the CFTC.
- Testified on behalf of Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 Trustees on avoidance actions and other matters.
Education & Certifications:
- B.S., Management, Georgia Institute of Technology
- M.S., Finance, Georgia State University
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners