S. Gregory Hays, CTP, CIRA
Founder and Managing Principal
Area of Focus:
- Fiduciary Appointments as Trustee, Receiver, Assignee and Bankruptcy Plan Fiduciary.
- Serves as a corporate financial consultant, specializing in providing fiduciary financial management services for insolvent companies.
- Regularly appointed as a Bankruptcy Trustee, Receiver, Assignee and Plan Fiduciary.
- Manages companies in bankruptcy; provides turnaround management, forensic accounting and litigation support services; investigates causes of action; consults with companies, lenders, and creditor’s committees.
- More than 30 years of financial management and operations experience in a wide variety of businesses, including 20 years managing bankruptcy and receivership cases and investigating fraud.
- Appointed by the United States Trustee to serve as a Chapter 11 Trustee in complex business cases, and as Chapter 7 Panel Trustee.
- Appointed as Receiver in national investor fraud cases.
- Articles regarding the cases that Mr. Hays has been involved have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine, Barron’s, Business Week, Sports Illustrated and numerous regional and local papers.
- Served as Executive Vice President of William G. Hays & Associates, Inc. for 10 years, working as consultant to fiduciaries in bankruptcy and receivership cases.
- Previously served in leadership roles in corporate finance with Coca-Cola USA, Inc. and Cox Communications, Inc.
Education & Certifications:
- B.B.A., Finance, Stetson University
- M.B.A., Finance, Georgia State University
- Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP)
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA)
- Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors (Board Member)
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Georgia Chapter Certified Fraud Examiners (former Board Member)
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
- Turnaround Management Association
- National Association of Federal Equity Receivers (Board Member)